KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

27 October 2009

Year-End New Singles (Part 1)

There are lots of artists actually dated to release their album in the end of year. Thus, the single out are so-called "appetizer" to hit the charts before the album out. Not to mention, most of my favorite artists like Alexandra Burke, Leona Lewis, Carrie Underwood, OneRepublic, Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, Jordin Sparks, Lady Gaga, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Allison Iraheta chose to release their album in this period.

Here are some not-to-miss singles in this year, sorry if you have seen the list somewhere in my blog before, I just wanted to repeat over and over in case you have forgotten some of them, really wanted you guys to have a listen on these songs.

1. Happy - Leona Lewis

2. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

3. Everybody Loves Me - OneRepublic

4. Say Goodbye - Katharine McPhee

5. Bad Boys - Alexandra Burke

6. Doesn't Mean Anything - Alicia Keys


7. Emergency (911) - Jordin Sparks


8. Temporary Home - Carrie Underwood


9. I Didn't Know My Own Strength - Whitney Houston


10. Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen

11. Friday I'll Be Over U - Allison Iraheta

12. I Want To Know What Love Is - Mariah Carey

13. Time For Miracles - Adam Lambert


Send me a message if you want the songs above, I'm always willing to share my music with my friends. Year-End New Singles (Part 2) will be talking about these songs in my point of view, so make sure you check out my blog back later.


xoxo.

No comments: