KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

17 January 2010

Kicking off the new and the last semester

Tomorrow will be my very first day of the last semester in my university life. It's blinking fast, I couldn't believe I've already spent almost 4 years in my university, I mean a total of my Foundation course plus my Bachelor Degree, and 4 years is indeed a little bit crazy! Ups and downs... By the way, I guess this coming period would be my critical final lap, I mean it for everything.

As I said, this year would definitely be a good year, everything turned out to be fine so far. Kicking off the January with so much fun performing, old friend gathering and much more fun to go. It's a blessing whole new year, I can't wait to see what's next excitement ahead this year.

It's all going to be so exciting! And it's going to be an awesome ride!


xoxo.

2 comments:

The Healing Game said...

Good luck for your new semester!! ^^

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

Thank you so much.