KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

11 July 2010

Bag secret revealed?

I'm quite a bag person, like you'll see me carrying my big pack everywhere, at least a water bottle is in my bag even going for a walk. So when it comes to buying a bag, size is my priority.

Size really does matter!

Let's see what's actually in my bag...

1) Tumbler
This aluminium tumbler is a must in my bag. I drink a lot, I mean water, like a fish. I just bought it last month because I've used too much of Spritzer bottles. And green is always my favorite!

2) Prudential Date Book
Thanks to Samantha who brought me this useful stuff. I always have lots of plans and a long to-do list, this book absolutely cut off the hassles before I forget them.

3) Pencil Case
I'm pretty sure this one has already been with me for over 5 years. I write a lot, too! With my pen, pencil, ruler, rubber, highlighter, marker pen, you can even find some mailing stamps in it.

4) Phone (Nokia 5610 XM)
I bought this on December 2007, and it looks old now. So desperate to buy myself a new phone, a Blackberry, maybe. Obviously, I bought this because I love listening to music.

5) iPod Touch
This is my new favorite, another must in my bag. I literally won't go out without my iPod. I can hardly get bored with those games and most importantly, I can check on my Facebook with this gadget whenever there's availability of WiFi, too!


6) Dental Floss
I need this one after my meal. Some people might bring along the mouthwash for oral care, but I only need this in my bag.

7) Book (currently reading - Tipbook Vocals: The Singing Voice)
This book is awesome! The singing concept is so easy to understand, from beginner to intermediate. I read it whenever there's time I have to wait for that poor RapidKL bus.

8) Umbrella
"Now that it's raining more than ever..." I couldn't be more agree. This umbrella is like an insurance, you wouldn't know when it's gonna rain.

And of course, I must bring along myself. LOL!



xoxo.
-with lots and lots of positivity-

2 comments:

cerenna said...

kok joo, u have a new gadget i see..the ipod! good for u!! =)

Lil Fish E said...

You did get ur iTouch a shirt?! =)