KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

09 December 2010

My 10 new goals to accomplish in 2011

Look at the date of previous post, wow it's been a long time since the last one. I guess I've been so much into Twitter instead of telling my whole lotta story here. Follow my Twitter if you're up.

We all know 2011 is just 10-plus days away, and hell, I have to leave some of my targets undone. I literally think supply has never come across with my ceaselessly demands, the time when I own too much, I tend to want more yet I have limited resources to fulfill each of them. That's when I started to feel bad about myself, and yeah what's more if it's not money?

Incoming 2011, let's make something big in...
1. my career - I really wanted to work my ass off.
2. music - see if music can earn me a piece of living shit.
3. inner beauty - read more books, I really think book reading can acquire me wisdom. I want to be wiser in everything.
4. family - spend more time with my parents.
5. new shelters - literal and non-literal. House and someone.
6. travel - I would love to go Europe by the end of 2011.
7. belief - religion and work on every single negativity and get over it.
8. new hook-up - time to find a new interest, probably fishing? baking?
9. ego - I call it self-confidence, figure out the reason I'm living.
10. health - from inside out.

Let's count 2010 down and get new goals started...

xoxo.

2 comments:

FIFA 16 Coins said...

Pretty.



---------------------------------------------------
http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com


FIFA 16 Coins

csgo4sale said...

More and more player like to play csgo,i found a pretty shop about csgo products last weekends.

If you're very dedicated to play csgo routine,you can click at www.csgo4sale.com.

It has pistols, Kniver and keys,you can buy it with Mastercard,visa or Paypal.

End,hoping you have a good day and keep a best body.