KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

10 December 2008

gniroB

Currently at my lovely hometown, Nilai, a peaceful small town. Good to sleep, good to eat but nothing to have fun, kinda dull, super boring right now. I listened and shuffled songs in my phone for a thousand times, really had a deep realization to the songs, from the voice to the music, surprisingly I've got another joy to know more about my fave music. It's the good one.

I read an interview by a China Actress, Zhou Xun from newspaper in this morning, this is personally meaningful to me. She said "everyone is borned to be distinctive, that is why every single people has his/her different name from the others, thus there is no point to compare yourself with the others. You are you" I'm so much agree with what she said. I am me, my name is Lim Kok Joo, nobody has the name like mine. I want to do everything with my distinctive ability. I'm still believe in myself no matter what..


xoxo.

No comments: