KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

01 December 2008

One night in Brussel

I, my guitarist, Hui Hsing and pianist, Shu Chyi went Brussel to have an audition for the coming christmas eve show. Quite enjoy the time I had tonight, though there are technical problems and I was a bit nervous, I really had no idea with what the hell I was crapping up there but overall still alright. As always, imperfection is good. And I really happy with the compliments I had.

Not to forget, thanks to Hui Hsing and Shu Chyi for playing such beautiful music for me to sing. I wouldn't have done this so well without you both. Also, thanks to my big brother, Yafu for letting us to use your guitar and Lu Ling for always being our listener, I've known you better, we have something in common. Haha!

Don't know why, I just love the feelings I had tonight.

xoxo.

No comments: