KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

29 November 2008

Special credit

Been practicing some songs with my guitarist, Hui Hsing and pianist, Shu Chyi this afternoon. Everything sounded right, really appreciate the time we had, got to sing with accompany instruments. Here to specially thank to Hui Hsing, he's been exhausting for both his job and our collaboration, I know all the transposing jobs odded you most of the time, but you're the most emotionless music people I've ever met, just feel so grateful for what you guys have done with me. Thanks Yafu for sending me back to home and Lu Ling for being so friendly, giving me some food when I felt hungry.Haha!

I was like this is the moment I should appreciate, appreciate my passion towards music for years, friends around me being so helpful whenever I need help, encourage me whenever I feel skeptical to myself, and not forgetting my family always being so supportive and proud of me though their action sometimes do not show what they really feel. I mean all these are too huge for me, a thank doesn't really show how much I appreciate the efforts you guys have given to me. No matter who you are, any positivity or negativity you've done to me, you are just like my siblings, love human beings around me, you are my rock.

xoxo.

No comments: