KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

20 November 2008

Music is still my life

My mom called me last night, I thought what was happened. After I realized the purpose my mom calling, I initially laughed for a few seconds, but then I became so conscious to turn my mom down. My mom was actually calling to ask me singing a few songs in my cousin's wedding on this coming Sunday.

I found this is very funny because my mom always calling me only for some serious purposes (or maybe this is quite serious for her, about her "face"(proud)). I was ceaselessly turning my mom down in the phone about doing this is because I hate singing in the wedding, in other word, I hate singing in front of my relatives, feels a little weird, don't know why. After argument with my mom, I still have to sing in the wedding, no turning back. Fine, singing is just like talking. No big deal!

Quite obviously, music is still occupying most of my life. When comes to singing, once you sing the song nicely, you're actually coming your way demanding more on singing whether it comes from you yourself or by requested. This can be really fun.


xoxo.

No comments: