KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

06 November 2008

She's great, she's Martina McBride.

I've just watched some live performance videos of Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood and Faith Hill. Wow, country singers are true vocalist, I mean their voice singing live is as good as recording version. Every single performance blew me away, I was so impressed. I love country singers, they really mean what the true singing is. Like Martina, though she's a 40 something woman, the age is never a barrier for her to be a powerhouse. She has great personalities, amazing voice and good inspiration, she's my role model of singing country. She's great!


This is Martina.

True artist for me is actually someone who's not only sing well in studio but live too, and for sure, has great inspiring willpower to push somebody's action and attitudes, kindhearted, humble and never acted like he/she is a star.

Martina McBride is,
Carrie Underwood is,
Leona Lewis is.

Today, specifically, I love country music, I love Martina McBride.


xoxo.

No comments: