KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

30 October 2008

Jeers and cheers

After a night struggling with my computer, I have to reformat it. My god, my photos, videos and documents all gone. Fortunately I have a "backup" for my music which I stored part of my songs in my cellphone, but not all. Okay, I'm kinda easy-come-easy-go, so it didn't really upset me for too long as long as my computer still can be working. After this kinda sucky act, I've learned a lesson - back everything up for in-case before a "disaster" happens. This is scary. I have to redownload all the anti-virus, music player, MSN, Firefox which sucked up my whole night.

Now fine, throw the sad story away. It was such a fun night spending with friends singing KTV last night, having more fun singing English songs with Yoke Fong. Fun, fun, fun.

I can't wait for the arrival of November, all my fave singers like Xtina, Beyonce, David Archuleta, David Cook and Katharine McPhee have their new album out. I've listened to the lead single, Xtina's "Keeps Gettin' Better", Beyonce's "If I Were A Boy", David A.'s "Crush" and Kat's "I Will Be There With You". All are just great.

xoxo.

No comments: