KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

15 October 2008

An impressive journey

I just came back from Mid Valley Carrefour to buy daily stuff. It's kinda thoughtful along the way. I saw 2 pairs of Japanese old couple in the bus were enjoying Mentos Fruit which I felt very impressive. "Who says old man cannot eat candy?" This kinda scene warms me, don't know why.

Not forgetting another funny thing, I directly paid RM1.50 to the Metrobus fare collector for the way from Mid Valley back to PJ Section 14. After paying,
"Mana pergi?", he asked me.
"PJ Seksyen 14", I answered. (I thought the bus fare rises again)
"Besok start 1 Ringgit", he thrown me this.
I said "o.." (I was still blurring)

I thought I wrong heard what he said to me or he wrong said 2 Ringgit become 1 Ringgit. Then it's okay... But I suddenly reminded my coursemate told me that price of fuel has already dropped to RM2.35 per litre, I now believe why he said that. It sounds kinda weird, I only heard of bus fare hiking, but not bus fare dropping. Sounds interesting and funny, too. Anyway, it's a good sign, hope price of everything's gonna drop and pay of salary is up.

No comments: