KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

13 October 2008

Final day on fast.

Hooray..It's 11:50pm now, I'm kinda excited, 'cause my 3-day apple fast is gonna be over tomorrow. I'll start my breakfast with some crackers, not too heavy. I was like a dead body walking on street this morning, I wondered how could I still have energy to use up.

Very funny, perhaps it's because of starving for days, I thought of Indian Murukku just now. Uhm..Yummy..

Another excitement is actually I just renewed my Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 with an activation key until March 2010. Wow, it surprised me and this really eases my work, no more tiring to look for the activation keys for the next 2 years, temporarily ends my effort.

I gotta be putting more efforts to watch over the food I eat after today, less sugar, less oil, less processed food, more veges, more fruits, more water. I wonder if I could be a vegetarian. Haha, quite impossible, I still love KFC and McDonald's, but I don't mind to be a vegan for a few days or occasionally.

Erm..I suddenly remind a song by Carrie Underwood entitled "Don't Forget To Remember Me", says that, no matter how things turn out to be, I'm still the one who's never gonna change. Yup, I'm still holding my faith no matter what's gonna happen.


xoxo.

No comments: