KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

27 October 2008

Keep on singing my song

"...Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed,
it's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid,
no one reaches a hand for you to hold,
When you lost outside, look inside to your soul..."

This world is no longer the world I used to think, it's so insecure. This is a place where innocence is quickly claimed, the reality is so cruel and make me so afraid standing my ground not to run out of my faith. When I'm lost in this world and nobody gives me a hand, I'll turn to look inside my own soul, trust my own voice deep inside my heart, just like trusting my old friend, deciding what I feel alright.

Unlike the odd time I ever had, I was so skeptical to myself, I doubt myself whether I can sing, am I really understand the word singing? All these doubtful questions popped up because of the people out there criticizing or not giving any comment. I was being too serious on what they think about me, but never think of what I think about myself. I spent too much energy to look what people think about me, why don't save it for another effort?

After all these, so what? Who cares about that? I'm doing what my heart tells me to and never regret. I don't care what people might think about me, I just keep on singing my song, no matter what. As long as I'm alive, my voice inside never dies.

No comments: