KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

03 October 2008

Love really matters when thing's getting bigger

I truly believe everything that we think is now the biggest matter in your life will be seemed small after all. I know surrounding things have blinded us to see all the good, always highlight the bad things within, that's when the bad swallows your vision held in your mind. Like every time I feel so shame of doing something, or too coward to get myself better at that time, now I think it twice. What's really a big deal after all?

The time I struggled for assignments?
Bad relationships with my brother?
Quarreling like never before with best friend last year?
Joining a sensational feel-good event last semester?
or even my biggest shame on things I really matter,
Singing crack on last new year in my dad's house?


How would it be if I did these all without running out of my faith? It's not really a matter for me as time goes by, as long as I'm still holding my faith.

I know it's hard to keep going on a rainy day, sounds wrong to feel nothing after losing beloved ones, quite crazy not to cry after a breaking up. I know everything huge or insane in life needs a world of shutting out and just be left alone.

Think! Think twice or even thrice! What's really matter in your life after all? Where are the people loving you?

"When you figure out love is all that matters after all, it sure makes everything else seem so small."

That's why I keep reminding my family and friends that I love them.


*Inspired by song "So Small" by Carrie Underwood.
xoxo

No comments: