KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

11 October 2008

A 3-day fast for myself

I'll be living without food but apple for this coming 3 days -- apple fasting. For my body's sake, I just knew that apple can help in detoxification. I don't know how much toxin I've been consumed these years as I'm always unavoidably, uncontrollably eating outside. Less sugar, less oil, less junk food as it's possible from now on. I know it's quite hard for me to do so, I'll try though, slowly.

The most excited thing is, I get managed to share this with my lovely mom, my mom's totally agree yet supporting me to have a 3-day apple fast, she wants to do the same, too. But too bad, she needs to cook for my family everyday, it's no way for my mom not to eat but just cook, every single food is gonna be kinda tempting when someone's fasting. Haha.. But I do hope my family can do this, it's very effective to eliminate toxin in body.


xoxo.

No comments: