KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

11 October 2008

Day 1 on fast.

Oh..yeah..this is my first day of apple fasting. No cheating.

I went to Old Town Cafe to have a meeting this morning, I was like, "Damn! What should I order later?" I ended up the meeting with a glass of plain water. Good, what a great start by not having a cup of coffee or tea at coffee shop, which was insane. I don't know how other people might think about this, but for me, ordering plain water at coffee shop is crazy. Tasteless yet expensive. C'mon, 50 cents just for a glass of "sky juice". Plus, I knew somebody's going to treat me all. Haiz..Just forget it.

I was about to spend my whole day to draft out an outline for the coming Music Club vocal lessons with YaFu. Sounded great to work them out, I just can't wait.

9 apples, and plenty of water for today. That's what I take. I'll be doing the same thing for the next 2 days. Hope everything turns out to be fine.


xoxo.

1 comment:

yafu 雅福 said...

ya, i cant wait too... haha!