KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

12 October 2008

Day 2 on fast.

They are right, I'm now getting way more difficult to resist food. I can't even sit still besides crackers. I started off thinking of McDonald's fries, Secret Recipe's blueberry cheese cake, Domino's Pepperoni Pizza and much more. Whatever edible seems driving me crazy, my mind keeps appearing those food today.

But hang on, "I'm gonna be real healthy after the fast, toxin will get out from my body."

I started to hate apple, "apphobia" now. A new word from me, defines as a symptom of scared of apple. I ate 19 apples on last 2 days, 10 or more apples to go tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a new day for my short semester. I think I'll be having a short but blissful upcoming 7-week period. But I feel unhappy with the stupid schedule. I'm sure somebody's going to complain about this to the stupid officer and I hope the schedule will have some changes. Oh ya, I'll take Public Speaking on this semester, I'm damn happy to actually get a chance to speak up again, as I used to take same subject while I'm in foundation, can talk about my fave music, hopefully.

I'm sure I'll get myself a lovely smile tomorrow with my music, anyhow.


xoxo.

No comments: