KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

16 October 2008

Fragile

I must admit that I'm kinda fragile sometimes, can easily get hurt by words. I truly believe word is the greatest weapon of all time, perhaps I took them all too seriously, and I often need some time to fade them all away from me and starts questioning myself "Where's my faith?". And of course, I'm ceaselessly learning how to be a "so what?" or "what's the big deal?" attitude. It really counts in my life.

I often listen to inspiring song to relieve myself when I'm down. And I realize I'm always being too emphasis on the bad things surrounding me, highlighting all the negativity or criticism makes me couldn't see all the good around me.

So I'm now trying to love the negativity. Though every single negativity challenges my faith, but I'll get another lesson learned once I've overcome.

"No matter what we do, no matter we say,
we're the song inside the tune, full of beautiful mistakes.
And everywhere we go, the sun will always shine,
but tomorrow we might awake on the other side."


xoxo.

No comments: