KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

21 June 2009

S-H-I-N-E

Feeling positive recently, I guess I'm walking towards the positiveness as I'm growing a little older, and you have no idea on how much I love all those positive words. They're probably the last thing in your life to keep you going, inspiring and then living your life again.

A single word means a thousand emotions.

I personally love the word "Shine", it simply describes all the positiveness of the likes, "brighten", "sparkle", "enlighten", "glow". "Shine" is my powerful word.

What shines my day? Probably a great song.
What shines my inspiration? Probably a dream.
What shines my feelings? Probably a faith.
What shines my life? Probably my family.

"Shine" is probably a word that hints my path. It's an uncertain long road, just let the light shines my way, though.



"A life for me to shine."
xoxo.

No comments: