KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

08 June 2009

These couple of weeks...

Had so much fun with my current job, casting is apparently my favorite part. And I'm glad to say that my work place became lovely as I get used to the people around and the environment. Just great. Not to forget the coming Chinese drama will be shooting on 1st of July, daily schedule will be deadly packed.

This is the script of our new drama. So sorry with the editing of the title, the title is still under confidential.

Shooting of 《稽查专用》 going on in our company lobby.

Casting in progress. Our line producer Yoke (Left), 蒋佩佩 (Right), she is AiFM DJ.

Casting in progress. My classmate Susan (Left), 8TV Host 吴维彬 (Middle), Me holding DV Cam (Right).


Life's great.
xoxo.

1 comment:

李凤芝 Susan said...

agree!!
super satisfied our working!!

-susan-