KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

07 September 2009

Shingles, friends and boring

It's been so long I didn't really sit still and blog my things up, so now's the time to make this up. Had serious shingles around my chest last week, it's like a big nightmare, but thank god it's recovering now, and thanks to Apple Cider Vinegar, I had no idea on how amazing is this vinegar. It stinks but it helped me get out of pain and dried out the blisters.

My Foundation friends who has already moved to Kampar campus came visit me on last Friday, we had so much fun for being together again, talked what we have missed out since 2 years ago, went to the KTV singing like there's no tomorrow. Miss those days. But I've spent a lot of money on these, started to find myself some part-time jobs.

Gosh, nothing to catch up right now, boring like shit, couldn't really stand the drastic change since my internships. By the way, thanks to god for all the blessings.


xoxo.

No comments: