KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

12 March 2010

For the singing people out there

I never realized there are so many people who are passionate to the music as much as I do, and I was even thrilled to see a lot of friends have such enthusiasm in singing. I'm so honored and being grateful at the same time to have a group of singing people having fun playing the song together. We all know singing is an art, so I guess this is how an artist should start. Being humble with minimum expectations, and ready to open your heart from those sharing.

I want to thank you for loving music, it does make your life a little bit beautiful. Am I freaking right?

Most importantly, I'm so looking forward to see more from these singing people.



xoxo.
-with enthusiasm and love-

4 comments:

JACK TIDE said...

You are so right. One thing I love about following blogs, and the internet for that matter, is the way we are able to connect with various people, and are introduced to new talents, new music, that we ordinarily wouldn't have found.

I love music. Gotta have it.

Keep up the good work!

Bada bing!

Yoke Fong said...

You make me miss so much of those times we had together...Honestly, it's hard to find those kind of passion around here, if you know what i mean.. lol

Keep on living your dreams, kj.
Wanna see you make it big one day, and most of all, inspiring more people to do what you do all the time.

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

Aww.. I really enjoyed doing that. Ya, it's really hard to find those passion around me too! But I found some in my vocal class, and I'm so thankful. Wish to hang out with you again anyway. Find someday.

discount hammocks said...

gud post