KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

07 April 2010

Lost then found

It's been a while since last update. I apologize.

Is everything alright? Ermm.. kinda fine, at least I'm still blogging now. Not to mention bad things happened on last month, both my personal desktop and my bro's laptop screwed up, same hard disk problem in different timing. Life without my PC was the worst moment I've had, I stayed at my uni campus a bit longer just to spend less time sitting in front of my broken PCs and daydream it. And I've been in this living hell for one whole week, seriously, you wouldn't want to feel how I feel. But being an optimist, it's like years I've never been able to sleep at 10pm, thanks to my broken cases for making this early a possibility, walking towards a healthier life, duh~ LOL!

Thank god black holy March came to an end, and here comes my savior Aaron (Uncle Chye's roommate) to the rescue, and I'm back and alive! I certainly know how it feels when regaining what you've lost, this is such a blessing, and trust me, it feels really good with whole lotta appreciation.

My poor internal hard disk burnt. The smoke came out from my CPU was frightening!


xoxo.

1 comment:

Benny said...

Should you function using areas you hublot replica find your self amongst co-workers as well as co-workers that think about on their own ‘watch guys'. Whilst a number of them might tag heuer replica uk end up being very educated about the issue, don't be considered a fans simply with regard to this. In the event that all of the cartier replica uk at the organization tend to be putting on Submariners, choose another thing, even though it's just somewhat various. In the event that you're hell-bent on the rolex replica sale, as well as you're very little of the diver, attempt the actual GMT Grasp II, or even even better, a classic rolex replica uk having a two-tone bezel. In the event that you're sensation much more brave, investigation a few manufacturers by having an rolex replica uk strong pedigree, along with a small variance within style. Manufacturers such as IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Girard-Perregaux as well as tag heuer replica uk tend to be performing a few superb points within watchmaking, and supply lots of option throughout a variety of designs. Anybody may put on a brand new cartier replica uk, however it requires actual horological understanding to understand somebody putting on the Reverso or perhaps a Colonial Handwound 8-Days rather. All of a sudden you're the actual man using the IWC replica sale nobody otherwise offers, as well as you'll end up being happy a person invested your hard earned money sensibly.