KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

12 January 2009

Delightful & Pathetic

It's another exhausting shopping day for this entire day. I went to Mid Valley meeting up with my brothers and spending 3 hours looking for great shirts and pants in the Exhibition Hall. There was actually sort of warehouse sale for the brands like B.U.M, Diesel, and so forth and I ended up buying 5 shirts with only RM60++. That's even cheaper than buying from Pasar Malam. You can buy a long jeans with only 19 bucks!! What a waste if you go home without anything!


This is the shy moon hiding behind the "Eiffel Tower" while I was waiting for the stupid RapidKL bus at Asia Jaya bus stop(I've been waiting for 45 minutes!) It's extraordinarily huge moon.

Back to the school, this is a day before the brand new semester starts, I'm so excited to see most of my housemates are back and I've got a souvenir from one of my housemates (Again!! She has always gone so many trips.), Lea Fong buying from Sabah. Thanks again. 

Honestly, me myself can't really figure out why I'm kinda nervous of this coming new semester, I mean I had never been so mind about the school opens before, throughout my campus life. In fact, my nerves and senses tell me that this whole coming thing is going to be totally different, something challenging awaits me and it's coming my way. A bit helpless, but everything will be alright as time goes by, hopefully.

In any other way, I'll still be me and always be.


xoxo.

No comments: