KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

20 January 2009

The Best We Never Had

Music is something to enjoy with while singing is somehow to express the emotions. They're not about to judge or being judged. Quite honestly, I hate judging and being judged. It's even harder when it comes to judge music pieces or singing, because it is an art. Tomorrow is my uni singing competition, UTAR Idol audition, I'm no longer a participant but judge. I'm kinda skeptical to myself but listening to people singing is the best part I'm going to have, this is what I'm good at. For the participants out there, I feel you and I'm with you because I had exactly the same days like you'll have.

Wish everyone who's going to take part in this contest would have a great day tomorrow. Take it easy.

"You are beautiful no matter what they say..."


xoxo.

No comments: