KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

02 February 2009

A brilliant CNY, a brilliant START

I used to hate Chinese New Year. I hate going back to my grandpa's old house, and I do hate CNY celebration songs except those very olden ones like Zhou Xuan's and Lin Dai's type of age. But CNY this year has changed my mind a little bit, I began to love it. I figured out all my relatives and friends have turned to be more lovable, and I've spent more time to keep my eyes on my relatives and friends, they're lovely.

I'm not gonna forget this CNY, one is negative because my Cameron Highlands trip for this CNY was canceled cause of the stupid broken car. I was so sad for quite a long time, CH is my all-time fave place to go in CNY, I love the weather, I love the cactus and plants, I love everything in CH. Too bad! Another is positive because my family and I had so much fun on another trip in Malacca, it's become my another fave place to go. I met my NS friend Ah Song in Mahkota Parade, but Andrew and Mantou were not around. A little disappointed. Malacca has changed a lot, more places to hang out than 3 years ago. I love Malacca River Cruise, I love Jonker Walk, I love Dataran Pahlawan, I love Eye on Malaysia(though I didn't take a ride on it), I miss the little girl I met in the double-decker bus. I love Malacca, I can't wait to go back again.

Brand new Menara Taming Sari and Eye on Malaysia in Malacca.


Eye on Malacca@Malaysia.


Somewhere nearby Eye on Malaysia. I love this scene.


A little girl I met in the Double-Decker sightseeing bus. She's so cute, she can imitate whatever I act.


I never knew Malacca River Cruise can be like this beautiful at night. It looks like Clarke Quay in Singapore.

And hey, guess what. I've uploaded all the other photos that I think is great at Flickr. Please click here to see more and always get back to my Flickr's album.

Today is the 8th day of the New Lunar Year, 7 days to go Chap Goh Mei. Wish everything is going to be well in the coming days. 2009, love ya!


xoxo.

No comments: