KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

23 February 2009

Opposition is all around, what matters me?

There would be a wonderful world to love with when,
1. I see hopes in life.
2. I have another chance to make up all the regrets.
3. I'm sad but having friends to turn to and tell me that I'm his/her best friend, faithfully.
4. this world is always along with the sound of music.
5. people feel what I feel.
6. somebody wholeheartedly sings a song for me.
7. my family is always be with me.
8. I could do everything I love in everyday.
9. there's no war.
10. there's no more lie.

There would be my suckest life to live in when,
1. I know somebody betrays me.
2. I lose my faith by only listening what people say but not what I think about myself.
3. I lose my voice.
4. people makes jokes on me.
5. I know somebody's being dishonest to me.
6. I lose my family.
7. I lose my friends.
8. there's any misconception.
9. I lose my direction.
10. nobody's gonna listen to how I feel.


xoxo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can add this into ur list:

"U will always have me as ur good friend to support u through, no matter what. Just dun forget to remember me." ;)

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

sure i won't forget ms rihanna has something dropped by here..how glad was that..lol..Thanks for being there..i'll definitely be ur good friend too..