KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

14 February 2009

Possession

It was a great day last night listening 32 contestants singing in UTAR Idol semi-final. As one of the judges, I'm so grateful for this, thanks for having me as a judge, this is the very first time and might be only once in a lifetime. I did really enjoy every single minute I was having up there, I felt like the contestants were actually and specially sung to me, I got moved with the passion. That's the word called "connection". And for you guys out there, please don't stop singing. God is great but sometimes life ain't good, so keep on singing what you love to sing.

Today is Valentine's day, nothing special as previous years. But I'd love to make it as Friendship's day, what Valentine's day all about rather than couple dinner is when all the bachelors and bachelorettes could have fun together. It's not a bad idea, indeed.

From now on, please call me Steve and Steve is gonna get you. Lol! 
Keeps gettin' better...


xoxo.

2 comments:

jingying said...

there were only 28 contestants on that day.. Anyway.. i am glad that u enjoy it so much!

Anonymous said...

thanks me for ur new name~haha.