KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

18 February 2009

Inilah baru dipanggil "servis"...

I just subscribed P1 W1Max broadband service 2 days ago, the speed is like "wow", super fast. I didn't even need to wait for my youtube loading, I can directly watch the clips right away I click them, and the average download speed is like 120kb/s and sometimes reach up to 200kb/s. This is the internet connection speed that I always look for.

But too bad, I can't access to the internet right now with W1Max, so I got back to my iZZi. Lord! It's a huge difference!

After that, I emailed P1 to complain about the disconnection at 3:37pm. Guess what, at 3:47pm, a P1 assistant called me to reply regarding the complaint. He explained to me that Section 17 is a newly added coverage area, it may take a week or two to stabilize the connection. The way the assistant speak and respond was so polite, I was so shocked and happy with the service P1 provided though I can't still access to the internet now, but the customer service pays off. This is somewhat the service that has been long missing in Malaysia. It's hardly not to praise the service like this one, I'm so impressed, especially being in here where citizen's confidence has totally gone since the age of dinosaur.

Thanks P1, for returning citizen of Malaysia confidence. Hopefully my connection will be recovering soon.


xoxo.

No comments: