KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

28 February 2009

Work 'n Work

Been busy for everything on these few days, for internship application, for assignments, for discussions, for shopping and watching movie or blogging here(lmao!) I feel like this is the most fulfilling moment I ever had. Although this is a bit tiring to only sleep 5 hours in average catching up all the things at once, I'm so blessed that everything seems back on the track when everyone gets serious onto something. I must admit that there are sometimes quarrels or arguments happen between my friends or group members, but still fine, they argue but they care, this is an attitude everyone should have. In short, it may be odd sometimes but tremendous most of the time.


And I miss my family here since my one-month-ago homecoming, hope they're doing fine. Miss ya'll.


xoxo.

No comments: