KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

19 February 2009

Faker and Liar,you go away!

I've got a strong feeling of hatred in me today, my sixth sense tells me that I'm going to be cheated so soon. You know what, although I'm no-big-deal that kinda person but everyone has his/her bottom line or limitation of standing something over. 

For me, I definitely can't stand a liar neither a faker, and don't even mentioning if you're actually sharing a conspiracy. Most in count, when you got into trouble and you'd rather giving a lie to the people surroundings to entertain a single people. It's most sounded like a guy lends all your money to buy a Porsche in order to entertain his girlfriend... No, sorry! As friend, this is a big no-no to me. I mean it's too sad if this is so-called "friendship" in your life. You're damn naive and too silly with the games like this, you're too over your own head! You swanky, selfishly monster!

For the friends out there, being honest is never a nerdy act, it even pulls you through everything. While being a liar is never cool, you'll not only lose your faith but the world and your trustworthiness and most importantly your friends surrounding you. Being a liar is equivalent to a real loser.

For the liars out there, I cross my fingers for what you've done, I'm pretty sure you're gonna pay for that badly.

I'm true pissed off with the liars today.

No comments: