KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

05 January 2009

One night only

It's been so long didn't really enjoy a deep crap (chatting for nothing) with pals. Just caught some supper time with YaFu, Kevin, Guan Han, Alex and Yon Lynn crapping for everything, from Siew Wan's stupid stuff to STPM, Foundation, Ph.D, and then clubbing and beers. It's such a fun time to update myself while crapping.

I suddenly found a song that is so damn suitable to Siew Wan's "mature" life, called "Innocent Eyes" by Delta Goodrem. The lyric is like this "...for a little girl inside who won't just hide, don't let me see mistakes and lies. Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes...da da da da da da, seems I lost in my reflection, da da da da da da, find a star for my direction..." Siew Wan is kinda lack of direction, avoiding all the realities, that's why her innocence is still keeping within. We all think that she needs a serious mistake to lead her on the right track. But quite honestly, with her innocence, we can make lots of jokes on her, she gives happiness (why sounds like a clown?) No offence, no prejudice, haha! You're so lovable, anyway.


This is Siew Wan's "meow face" at YaFu's birthday celebration.

It's time to go bed now. Sleep tight. ZzzzZzzz...

1 comment:

yafu 雅福 said...

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz