KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

26 March 2009

Waiting mode..for trip

I saw a plane light blinking and flying far above me in 10 minutes ago when I threw the garbage. I was somehow being so envy of all of my friends who always get to fly, that is why this coming Saturday comes a bit special to me. Being very honest and shockingly to say, this would be my very first time taking airplane, although my destination is still within Malaysia which is Sarawak, it's enough to drive me crazy, especially thinking of there are still bunches of assignments waiting for me.

For some people, taking flight is kinda like taking bus, full stop. But for me, I always think that taking flight is such an amazing experience, airport is never the same like bus terminal or ferry port, it's so excited to see huge planes flying through the window pane. I do love travelling, if I have a chance to, I wish I can go France or Japan. I'd love loitering at the lounge barside in night France; I'd love to walk around Japan city, it looks comtemporary, very up to the current. Gosh! am I drifting too far from the reality? Wake up..

Waiting mode..for trip.


xoxo.

1 comment:

JyiN said...

i'm quite sure u will be truely happy and exciting.haha.thats wat i felt for my 1st flight after many years of didnt hv chances to fly..haha.