KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

18 May 2010

Kicking off my first day of working

I know it's a bit too quick to work right away my finals ended, I mean I only managed to get myself like 4 days to catch up my holidays, but it's fine, for me working doesn't mean I do not have anymore time to be in that relaxing zone, as long as I'm doing the right things or something I never get tired to do forever.

If you happen to know something about me, you'll know that I love kids. Speaking of my new job, I'm so not ashamed to tell my friends I'm currently working in a tuition centre in Taman Megah, it's more like a tuition care centre which you need to give homework guidance at the same time. The working hour is more or less similar to the other 9 to 5 personnel, from 8:30am to 5:30pm specially for morning and afternoon sessions. There are only primary school students in the centre, so I'm taking responsibility of those Primary 3 and 6 students, whom some of them may be rebellious at this age.

Of course, I'll never get enough of working like the other 9-5, this wouldn't be my only job. I'll also take my night time to sing at Station One in Uptown Damansara for twice a week if nothing goes wrong. And also, coaching weekly vocal lesson in Setapak on Saturdays. Having 3 jobs at once might sound a bit tiring, but it's all what I enjoy better than those intern days, the key is what you really enjoy doing of. I'd rather shout “I'm freaking tired but I'm happy" than "I can freaking sleep in my workplace, but I'm not happy." I personally agree with what Uncle Chye said, we are so used to trap ourselves into these so called "tradition", study - graduate - work in stable for 30 years - retire - die. Why not doing something creative instead of "you're born graduated a Broadcasting course, and your lifetime career will be sticking your butt on the director's chair", duh, it's so cliche! Think it twice, we can do more than that. I'm really grateful that my mom and dad are able to see what I see, they just let me do whatever I feel right to do, and c'mon I'm just 21 about turning into 22, world has much more things to explore.

Tell me what you think, and I guess it's time for me to go to work now, ciao!



xoxo.
-with much more love-