KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

07 May 2010

My Recent Loves

There are damn lots of songs in my head right now, it's no way for me to list every single out, so I'm gonna highlight a few of them which worth you a listen!

I'm so addicted to dancey tracks on the past few weeks, it's probably because of my final exam, so much tension going on, making me a little dirty. Thanks to Christina for her long-anticipated "dirty comeback", she's so damn hot! I can't really wait until June 8, is there any way I can drive myself to that day?

1. Not Myself Tonight - Christina Aguilera

I gotta tell you this isn't love at first sight, the song didn't impress me much at first, not until I saw its music video. The video is so hot! Although I'm not really that into dancey music most of the time, this just couldn't get outta my head. I can catch every single word right now, but I have to make sure my tongue don't get knot into one. Go Xtina!


2. Parachute - Cheryl Cole

Cheryl Cole might not be as good singer as my girl Xtina, but this track is a massive hit. Her new single "Fight For This Love" is even topping the local chart now, see how well can this X-Factor co-judge do in today's music scene.


3. Gravity - Pixie Lott

Pixie is another newcomer in UK music industry, and she's only 19. This song has a catchy hook, I guess this is how the name "Gravity" came from. I love her husky voice, and I've watched some of her live singing on Youtube, I can say this young girl can definitely sing her lungs out. Ballad "Cry Me Out" from her debut album "Turn It Up" is oh-so worth you a listen.

4. All Night Long - Alexandra Burke feat. Pitbull

A big congrats to this former X Factor winner, Alex has finally beaten outside the Kingdom and this song is on the Billboard now! Let's hope she is able to share the career success with her ancestor of the show, Leona Lewis. The song featuring Pitbull has made the song hilarious and more current to top the chart. Alex can definitely make something big!

And hell, I'm gonna graduate and work so soon, so so excited! I can't wait to get my car license right after my exam is fucking over, because my car is waving his hands welcoming me to drive him away! Aww~


-xoxo-

1 comment:

David the Mantou said...

same taste we got har.....
crazy....