KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

20 June 2008

A Brand-New Beginning

"A new beginning, a new chapter of my life..."

I turned to blogspot finally, feel like starting everything again, this is the feeling ever since I loved for so long, a new breath, a clear beginning with a hopeful heart.

I'll get myself a PC sooner, think I'll be writing something about myself and my music so often, 'cause I've always got a lot of thoughts to write on.

UTAR Talent Night was just completely over, feel a little upset 'cause thinking of I wouldn't have more time to spend together and hanging out with all the contestants again. Honestly, they are good to be loyal friends, their passion is uncountable, they've warmed my deepest heart. I feel grateful for everything that happened to me these few weeks, I really appreciate. And it's nice and great to hear that UTAR Idol will be coming so soon. Though I won't be one of the participants for sure, I just can't wait my juniors to win this over, they're so much talented than me. Anyway, my next things to do will always be my candles, light up my next path, very contented.

Recently, I fell in love with Syesha Mercado's "One Rock 'n' Roll Too Many", it's a very playful song, vocal sounds booming, and recent-hottie Leona Lewis's "Better In Time", her voice is such an art, perfectly, wisely, and stunningly sings every single note of song, very impressive. I wish you should give this two songs a try, it's good to listen.

Now, I'm on waiting mode, waiting for my new PC, waiting to keep all my joyness into it. I just can't wait...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wooow....new bloging place :D

I'm sorry because I didn't went for the Talent nite that day :(
very sory....

so UTAR Idol will be held soon...hmmm...this reminds me of you during our year 1 sem 1 English class where you sang during the presentation...

ahh...too bad you can't join again
T.T if not can listen to you sing again..hehehehe...

hmm..update your blog often so I can occupy my time ^^b