KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

29 June 2008

Lulu and Kat...

I finally recovered from the illness, my voice is now much better than last night. Taking rest is truly needed for all "sickers", believe me.

It's gotta be week 6 of this semester starting tomorrow, I never know time has passed so damn fast, mid-term tests are just around the corner, I have a little worry, but it's still okay, 'cause nothing's worse than sick, I can rush, and still.

I just figured out the song "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis is actually written by Jesse McCartney, he has done his rendition of this song, too. The arrangement is different, I personally love Leona's one, it's sensation in both the arrangement and voice. And guess what, Katharine McPhee's collaborate-with-David Foster new single, "All I need is you" was out as commercial song for Japan Airlines, I really glad to hear that Kat is gonna be back with her niche, ballad and jazzy music. According to the news, her coming album will be out on December 2008... Oh god, I can't wait!

No comments: