KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

02 May 2009

American Idol 8

Matt Giraud is out. Gosh! He's one of my favorites. I was like so sad to know he's out. But I don't know why, I just think if Matt G. wasn't the one who's going home this week, he'll also do next week. I bet the top 3 in this season would be Danny Gokey, Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta. Kris Allen is no way getting into top 3, he's like Jason Castro in the last season, he got into top 4 is all because of his fanbase. Now my only hope, Danny Gokey is going to beat Adam Lambert with a huge fanbase, I'm so glad to know that Danny G. has never been into bottoms, yay! According to the previous seasons, the one who's never been into bottoms has the most possibility of winning the show. He's the only hope to be the winner. 


Go Danny Gokey!

xoxo.

1 comment:

AliVe said...

i like Danny Gokey too
support him too
bt i oso support kris
XD