KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

28 May 2009

Thank god, it's Friday!

I've never been so excited about the coming of weekends, it feels like when I was in primary and high school days, Friday means everything to me because it's a kicking off of weekends. Now I can feel the excitement is coming up to me again, it's like the very first Saturday and Sunday I've ever had, so precious. Breaking all the confusion, I'm currently doing my interns in Double Vision, a production house. It's so understandable to know why do I love weekends, it's my off days.

Scriptwriting was what I "suffered" for these few days, I wish I won't have to continue the work next week. It's just not my thing. Duh, this is how people say "you ain't love what you're doing now but missing then". I wish I'm going to miss this moment, but not the tiredness.

Enjoy what I'm doing, my everything.
Thank god, it's Friday.


xoxo.

2 comments:

gRacE... said...

Haha...
You're so happy tat the weekend is coming :)
Goodluck for ur intern.
See ya :P

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

Yup, I'm really excited.Thanks..you too.