KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

11 May 2009

Like fart releasing from your asshole

I guess the title is creative and funny enough to catch your eyes and deceive you to have a look here. Nothing special but my great day. This is the day I've been waiting for so long, super exciting. Just done my final exam, I feel so great, thinking of what to do next for a whole day. Singing karaoke was what I first think of right after I got out from the exam hall,  so I just went for it and satisfied with 6 hours long.

Words couldn't completely describe how happy am I right now. I'm so super freeeeeeeeeeee and horrendously happyyyyyyyyyyy. The previous hardwork paid this off!

What am I going to do next? 
A few sreaming movies or another drama series, I think.


xoxo.

2 comments:

william said...

good,finish your exam. Have fun..!!

JyiN said...

~.~
i thought somebody pissed u off when i saw ur title~
haha...sweat..