KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

08 April 2009

Butterfly in the stomach

This morning started off a little great, great weather, great people to meet with, great event to be going on.. One thing that I always feel bad is after so many onstage singing performances and competition I have been through for so long, there is still a little butterfly flying over my stomach. I can feel my palm and feet sweating, which is really awful! But I truly know nervousness is an essential because you really care of something, I have to keep reminding myself of this is the moment I've been waiting for, this is my strongest part out of nothing, why shouldn't I terminate my psychological barrier, letting everything goes other than enjoying the moment.

Be strong, yay!


xoxo.

2 comments:

Ms Rihanna said...

Hey...
Having anxiety before a show is entirely normal..
just change it into strength and energy to perform on stage instead..
Dun let it control u too much ya...
I will always support u and remember:

You are good. :)

Jia You!!!

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

Thank you so much!appreciate..