KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

10 April 2009

A hectic night

Last night was a hectic day. Mike and I had so much fun having some singing at UTAR Sg. Long. The committee is so friendly and warm, it did reminds me about Talent Night last year, it's more than just an event. I feel like we have treated with such a great privilege, Mike and I just had some talking with the other performers and the helpers, they're so great in person. We also got to meet old friends like Joyce, Aixia and Jensen. The show started a little bit later, just a little bit, but it ended earlier than what we have expected. Though there were some microphone issues, as always, I think this was another event that I can hardly forget. And gosh, we had mad until 1am last night having supper afterwards, I mean 40 people altogether "yam cha" and had socializing was the best part. Thanks to Mike, for always being a great guitarist. Thanks to the committee for having me there, I made a lot of nice friends, great singers and great dancers.


(From left to right) Me, Joyce and Mike.

I met Kean Chye's old friend that night, too, named George. Kean Chye, if you're reading this, please give him a text or call, he's like years ago never met you up.

That's all for the show, it's like raining outside now, wind peacefully breezing my room, I feel so good.


xoxo.

No comments: