KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

17 April 2009

Live Life to the Fullest

I just took a quiz on facebook to figure out "which is the theme song of my life?" The result is "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield, what a sweet song. I used to sing this on last Christmas Eve. 

I found the description is accurate in certain senses, the I-Live-Life-To-The-Fullest-And-I-Am-Happy type, I live my each day like its my last, always wanted to experience everything before I get regretted. My life is a book, duh! Rulebreaker yes, especially to make myself happier. Love it, make it, work it, and shape it, I make it what I want... kinda right, LOL!

Sometimes I'm like doing things with my feelings. My mom said I am a fruit of happiness in my family, when you bite it, you feel it, always kinda happy and letting go, those kinda happy-go-lucky for everything no matter how tough the situation is. I'm happy that my mom is proud of my way of facing the world. Quite honestly, I hate my friends being emo, and I look down on those emo-prone people. What's the matter driving you sick for a long time of period? What's really upset you if they're not your family or your friends surrounding you who always give you support and stand by your side? What really matters when you know there are bunch of people loving you? Am I extraordinarily way too optimistic? Not really, because this is the way everyone should live, live life to the fullest.

And here to promise myself living my life to the fullest.


xoxo.

No comments: