KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

14 April 2009

Over The Rainbow

This is the 100th post. Yay!! 

Sigh..Nothing to feel special actually, only wish there would be another 100th or 1000th post or so forth, write whatever I think it's right, write whatever I love like the very first time.
Here to introduce, or should I say remind you a beautiful song, "Over The Rainbow", there are certain renditions of the song, I personally love Eva Cassidy's the most. From the beginning till the end, I feel like melting.

A beautiful "Over The Rainbow" is dedicated to my 100th post.



"Where troubles melt like lemon drops..."
xoxo.

3 comments:

JyiN said...

watched too much of kim sam sung d lar u..haha.
i open this song before i sleep yesterday. really nice.
maybe i will totally fall for this song after watching the kim sam sung somemday~haha.

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

how you know it's one of the kim sam soon songs??but i knew this song b4 i watch this la..it's a nice song though.

Leaf said...

congrats...
im waiting for ur 1000th post...
due date: before graduating next may...
kambateh...