KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

23 April 2009

Delta Goodrem

Feel so great yesterday way heading to Uni library, I gotta watch "Run" by Leona Lewis and "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson music video in RapidKL bus Narrowcasting TV. Never expect I could ever see my favorite music video in the bus, the song is quite new, too. Feel so grateful.

Been listening to Delta Goodrem's album these few days, I missed a lot of good tracks, apparently. I listen the albums all over again, download the whole discography of Delta. Omg, she's so talented Aussie singer, totally adore her piano pop. It is now getting harder and harder to find yourself an album that you can really play with your CD player from the first track until the last one, without skipping a single song. But Delta's album has some kind of strength to make your ears wide open. 

Here to recommend some of the tracks.

Debut album, Innocent Eyes. Tracks recommended: Whole album is recommended.


Second album, Mistaken Identity. All about her story of curing from cancer. Tracks recommeded: Be Strong, Fragile, Last Night On Earth, Out Of The Blue, Sanctuary, You Are My Rock.


Third and the latest album, self-titled, Delta. Tracks recommended: Believe Again, In This Life, One Day, Woman, I Can't Break It To My Heart, You Will Only Break My Heart.



xoxo.

No comments: