KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

07 December 2009

The Best Damn Day

Had so much fun hanging out with my brother last night, from KLCC to Mid Valley, from an orchestra show to clothes hunting (for my brother). The French Romantics orchestra was awesome, though I've never heard of most of the songs, but I think I was trimming my own quality of life, ha... But honestly, the orchestra worth a standing ovation. And there's a magic thing I should mention about, you can feel your heart is beating so strong, or should I say a little peace of mind pounding inside you. It's just so magical!

Secret Recipe's cakes, yeah, we had our cheese cake moment in there, Subway for our lunch, ha... All my favorite things! And my brother just bought me a webcam from PC Fair which made the whole outing merrier. I got my webcam! But the quality kinda sucks, it claims to have 8 MP quality, but I doubt it only has VGA quality. Damn thing!

Not to mention the best of this outing was I only spent a little! Yay! It's utterly a different thing when going out with my brother, and yeah, he's a damn 9-to-5 working boy, grateful to have my brother spending on me. *evil*
Oh yeah, if you're reading this crap, thank you so much!

Gosh, it's time to stick with my stupid notes for that stupid exam. *fingers cross*


xoxo.

2 comments:

Yoke Fong said...

Haha..It's nice hanging out with your siblings who are willing to spend for you huh?
Great day you seem to have!XD

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

Haha, ya so good to have my generous brother. Hey, when will you be free again? Wanna ask you up hanging out.