KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

09 December 2009

Just Couldn't Get Outta My Head

Leona Lewis - Outta My Head live in Hackney Gig (Nov 2)

I don't usually post video on my blog because posting up video in here is so troublesome, first step is to download the clip from YouTube, then convert its .flv format to .avi, which makes the video size bigger, and lastly uploading the clip in here is like spending up 15 minutes of your lifetime. Duh! If you prefer to watch it on YouTube (which is clearer), please click here.

In other word, it tells the video worth all of my hesitation. It's my favorite Leona, and she's moving her body a little bit, that's the most important highlight I want you guys to see. Plus, this song seemed couldn't really get outta my head, the song did really shake my body a bit, even for a geek like me. (Ya, i know myself!)

But unfortunately the video was captured by the fan, the performance didn't seem have an official shoot, or perhaps it's yet to be out. This video and audio quality is still the best I found across.

Please don't miss from 3.00' on, it's the extended version of this song where Leona started her dancing. I just can't get enough of her dancing. I hope this would be the next single out, I bet this song is gonna be HUGE!

Leona, here you go!


xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can straight away copy the url and copy in your post,no need to download and re-upload again.very easy one lar bro