KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

07 August 2008

I wanna thank..

I know there are lots of moments too odd for me, my life's a little bit challenging. Negativity or criticism is everywhere to hit on me, like everytime I tried to be what they wanted from me, it never came naturally, that's why I always ended up in misery, wasn't able to see all the good around me, now I know they've actually wasted so much energy on what they thought on me.

And now, I've made the decision, never to give up till the day I die, never wanna dwell my pain again, 'cause there's no use in relieving how I hurt back then or remembering all the hell I felt when I was running out of my faith. That's why I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, and nobody's gonna bring me down today. I'm gonna say goodbye to all the tears I've cried, for everytime somebody hurts my pride, feeling like they won't let me live life and take the time to look what is mine. I wanna thank you for what I had above, too long struggling so that I couldn't go on, but now, I've found I'm feeling strong to move on, 'cause I believe they can take anything from me, they can definitely say anything they wanna say about me but they can't succeed in taking my inner peace, I'm gonna carry on and keep on doing my things.

For the people who has given me so much negativity and ever tried to bring me down, I wanna thank you. You've given me a lesson, you've made me stronger and I'm gonna keep on doing my things no matter what, throw all the fears I've held too long inside.

I'm gonna keep on doing my things, anyway.

No comments: