KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

10 August 2008

Rice Basket rocks

Yesterday was a good day for me, had fun at UTAR Sg Long campus. I was really mad with the beats and my lovely group, Rice Basket a.k.a K-Tank, they rocked the night, just love 'em so much. I've never been that crazy cheerful person before the night, honestly. I'm having throat sick, and I think I'm getting serious then, 'cause I did yell, feel sorry to my throat.

They said they'll have another training for next dance battle so soon, and I guess I'd wanna join them as I wanna be another multi-talented creature instead of just singing. Haha~ That'll be bloody fun, I guess.

xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They really rocked the night~
Watching their dance also make me feel like to dance~hehe
take care of ur throat~