KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

12 August 2008

Loving you

Today is Kah How's birthday. Oops! Now is 2am, should be yesterday, arh,whatever.. That was counted in my birthday celebration, too. I saw a lot of new faces in the orphanage house this time, and I don't know whether it is a good sign or bad, I just know they're all happy, just happy at the moment, I wish they really do. The moment that I will never forget today is when Kah How was advising me not to take any cold drinks, stick to the warm water instead when he knows I'm having throat sick. He's only 14, if I'm not wrong, but the way he speaks or acts is just like an adult, he knows how to take care of people around him, he stops the bullyboy, he knows how to love people around him. That was so warm to me.


Kah How and me celebrating birthday @ orphanage house. It meant a lot.


And tell you what, I don't mean to be showing off or telling for some reasons, I just wanna share my happiness here, my housemates got me a 7th birthday celebration last night. Gosh..I never expect I could have 7 times of birthday celebration in a year, this was too big for me, I mean my birthday is too long-lasting, sounds a little funny huh?! But I really really really do appreciate, you won't know how much I love you guys, but I do, and always do.


Celebrating my 7th birthday celebration with my housemates.


Though today is 12 August 2008, 4 days after my 20th birthday, I wanna be a little bit greedy. I'd love to request one more wish, the biggest wish in my entire life, I wish everyone around me is gonna be okay from the bad 'cause I'm always there loving you.

xoxo.

No comments: